Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Knot it up



Forever 21 Shorts, H&M blouse, H&M necklace, Michael Kors rose gold watch, Vintage rings, Steve Madden wedges.


 We all need to try everything at one point or another right? Shooting was fun and everything, but lets just say modeling is not going to be next career move. Lets just talk shorts:)

Flowy, high waisted shorts seem to be my go to lately. Paired with a basic tee or a little less casual blouse, I cant seem to get away from these obsessions. Even though this hot weather comes and goes, I can't stand to throw on jeans! I've realized nothing comes close to the light-weight, cotton shorts that I've been finding at Free People, Forever21 or H&M(clearly my addiction). They have been currently taking over my closet and because of these new loves I'm hoping summer never goes away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment