Monday, October 24, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY

The only way to get me up and out of my bed is by throwing on something from my way overplayed playlist. I can't say I have one favorite genre of music, but anything that can sympathize my mood is enjoyable to listen to. Music is unreal in the way it can help someone cope, and it is even more beautiful how one song can spark so many memories. You'll find my Music Monday choices to be on opposite scales sometimes, but check out the top 5 for this week and spread the love. Feel free to post any recommendations, and any possible additions to my fall playlist would be greatly appreciated!



AMPLIVE-VIDEO TAPEZ



LITTLE DRAGON- TWICE


{ A little thrown off by the music video, but can't help but to be trapped by the song}

PEOPLE SAY-PORTUGAL THE MAN


{After being introduced to this band by my roommate this Portugal man is up on repeat and repeat on my spotify}

FOSTER THE PEOPLE-LIFE ON THE NICKEL (MANSIONS ON THE MOON REMIX)


{I can't help these remixes..a little awkward that they're better than the original..}

LUPE FIASCO- LIGHTWORK (FEAT. ELLIE GOULDING)

{Ellie Goulding does work and so did bassnectar with the remix of Pretty Lights, but with this Lupe rendition and touch of hip-hop I can't help to be re-obsessed...just a little more this time}

MUST WATCH:

WE FOUND THE LOVE- RIHANNA FEAT. CALVIN HARRIS

No comments:

Post a Comment