Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Hue:

H&M Blouse, Sam Edelman Heels, Forever21 bracelets, Mother Pants, Ray Ban Aviators

















This bright hue isn't leaving my sight this fall and whether it's a wide leg trouser or tight skinny jean, this jean is red hott for fall. Paired with cheetah print or basic tee and blazer for a casual look, these bright pants are a total must for a pop to your day. 

Opposite scales of my price range, but these wide leg Jenni Kane Trousers are to die for. 






2 comments:

  1. I like your fringe shoes!
    Not to mention, you are beautiful :-)

    If you get a chance, please visit MomFashionWorld,
    Just let me know if you like my blog, maybe we can follow each others blog via GFC. Looking forward to see you there.

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much:) Following you on GFC! Keep a lookout for mine as well:)

    ReplyDelete