Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beware the Bra  







FOREVER21 NECKLACE, BELT & BUSTIER 
TARGET BRACELETS 




BRANDY MELVILLE SKIRT & VEST




You've got to be careful with these, oh so daring bustier our society now calls a top...and is nowadays even appropriate enough for the streets. Now obviously we don't need to see this on someone who's only wearing jeans and feels the need to expose their entire stomach, but it can be more subtle and less like an undergarment in many suitable ways. I've found myself being able to wear this number under a jean vest, paired with a high waisted skirt, pants or shorts.  I've also had a recent obsession with neon -- and with black on black, I can get the perfect fix by throwing on my favorite Forever21 neon chain necklace and Steven Madden platform sandal.

1 comment:

  1. love the shoes and all the neon! You are so rocking the bra by the way :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete