Friday, May 4, 2012


For Friday Feature I've taken on the challenge to find a spot that has left an impact on me in some way or another. It has gone from finding a hidden boutique with unique finds that I can pile onto my bracelet collection or even  a restaurant that can bring spirit alive between good company and amazing food. This week was another day in indulging in the food wonders of San Diego and it is callled...



I found this coal fire pizza bar in August, when I first moved down to San Diego, and so far it has been my favorite place to go for a cheap pizza, cookie/ice cream sand which and lively nigh time atmosphere. On University Ave, in North park, Urbn is a spacious warehouse bringing a sense of edge and a little bit of hipster to the pizza scene. The trendy bar and restaurant serves a menu full of toppings to build the pizza of your choice, but the laid back, trendy atmosphere is the key to my obsession. The warehouse is very minimal as the wooden tables, glass bottles, brick walls, and lounge area fill the large space, although the décor is not overpowering and it lets the pizza take the cake for a multitude of variety and flavor.



CHICKEN, ARTICHOKE, AND SPINACH WHITE PIZZA


Thursday is my day to adventure around the town for this Friday Feature and it is the perfect way to end my week of school. With six classes and finals coming up, things have been hectic, but an afternoon away from the college area is a perfect wind down.  



BRANDY MELVILLE/FOREVER21/MICHAEL KORS/MEXICO/FLEA MARKET


FOREVER21 SHORT, REPORT SHOES, COTTONON SHIRT, VINTAGE BELT, DIY BEANIE, FOREVER21 NECKLACE





BON APPETIT! 



2 comments:

  1. obsessing over your shorts. its a beautiful print :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog, it's so fun to read. I read that you went to a natural beauty seminar, how did you find out about it? I would love to find one around my area.

    ReplyDelete