Monday, May 7, 2012

Hi Mom. 



The obligatory Mothers Days post has finally come.  For as long as I have known my mom, it is still always hard for me to decide what I want to get the most amazing women I know. What I do know is that she is every type of person put into one. She is one crazy dare devil, a lively host, and as much as she loves to wear a baseball hat and her workout clothes, she's still trendy and loves to get dressed up. I can undoubtedly say I have taken so many years for granted when it comes to the things my mom has done for me. Now that I live on my own - cook my own food, do my own laundry, pick up my own stuff - I've realized how much she really has my back. This is all ooshy gooshy stuff that is probably going to get in a card, but I think it's safe to say most of us don't realize how much our parents influence us. My mom is a role model to say the least. Her ambitious mind set in whatever she does is admiring and the texts she sends me when she gets up at the crack of dawn are always enjoyable. Not sure theres a better way to start your day other than with, "we are going sky diving in june" or "I'm taking you to costa rica." This women is always on the search for something new and she is always pushing the limits. 



Moms are always saying, "You don't have to get me anything," but since we disregard that and still search high and low for a little token of our gratitude, here are a few ideas for the mom who loves to entertain guest on a summer day to the mom who loves to hit the gym! 







Tote 




 ....And just a little something to make you cry. One of my recent favorite campaigns from the 2012 summer Olympics. 




No comments:

Post a Comment