Monday, August 8, 2011

You Be the Artist











Steve Madden Wedges+Free People High Waisted Flared Pant= 5 foot 2 with some real long legs. 

Yess I am very short. Although, with these 70 inspired floral printed pants it gives my legs a chance and elongates the heck out of them! Besides that, they are probably the most comfortable pants I own. The elastic waste band and wide leg rayon crepe gives me a free flowing feel and leaves room for that extra dessert after lunch;) 

Once again I am going to have to dedicated a majority of my outfit to Forever21(Fringe vest, Jewelry and lace Bandeau.) I had originally bought this vest as an accessory to my 70's rock costume for halloween, but little did I know, I'd get more wear out of it than half the clothes in my closet! 



This last March in New York I made my way into Soho for a couple days to do some shopping. Yes, the streets were lined with high end designer stores and a load of popular franchises, although what caught my attention first and subsequently left me with my favorite souvenir, was a small stand ran by a man with a beard down to his chest. Questionable to say the least. Clearly I was skeptical of this random booth, but the shiny embellished silver with an assortment of stones caught my eye. As soon as he told me this was a 5 Dollar deal my eyes were not leaving. I'm a sucker for cheap jewelry(then again who isn't). For the amount of misfortune when it comes to losing my rings, any five dollar keepsake is worth it in my book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment