Thursday, April 26, 2012

PARTNER IN CRIME 



San Diego has been bipolar when it comes to weather, but nothing is more pleasantly surprising than a forecast that calls rain and turns sun. I took the few hours I had free to adventure downtown and check out the Contemporary of Art Museum, but after paying for parking and aimlessly walking around searching for the entrance, I finally approached the sign that read, closed. The one-day it’s closed is Wednesday, and here I am on a Wednesday anticipating the experience of this museum. Fail. 






     I still took advantage of being downtown and with time to spare, my partner in crime, Nikon and I, scoped out a modern interior store where I snatched this nifty card holder! With a batch of new cards soon to be coming I couldn't resist purchasing this electric blue holder for them to look good chillin' in. 





....and my favorite Zara heels. Favorite, I tell ya... favorite! When you dare to wear boyfriend jeans, it's important to make it as femine as possible. I love the loose and slouchy fit these jeans seem to take on, but nothing feels better than adding a dainty and simple, yet edgy sandal to give it a more womanly feel. 





Tomorrow Mr. Zara heels and I will adventure to a fun little restaurant I scoped out and I can't wait to show you this fun find that you'll have to try out! 







No comments:

Post a Comment